Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturdays Are Wonderful

Today, after a lovely morning at home, I dragged Tony to My Little Cupcake. It's a new boutique cupcake bakery nearby. But you didn't guess that, huh? Then I got home to find my Post War Trade package in my mailbox. Pretty good day, huh?

We got a mix of all the different mini cupcakes they had available, is assorted flavors. Flavors like Mexican Chocolate, Red Velvet, Carmel Cashew and Maple Bacon. Yes, you did hear me right. Bacon cupcakes. Those two in the bottom left-hand corner are the ones, with pieces of bacon on top. I'll admit that although I love bacon, I was a little skeptical. But, it was wonderful. Really, really tasty. 


Then I got home and my package from Post War Trade was in, making life even better. Today is a pretty good day. 

Now I'm off to nom another mini cupcake. How's your weekend going? 

2 comments:

  1. Love.love.love mini cupcakes!!! Peanut butter chocolate are my fav...

    ReplyDelete